- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 84
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup softened margarine
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package of vanilla flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package of chocolate chips
- In large bowl, beat margarine, brown sugar, sugar, pudding mix and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in eggs then gradually add flour and baking soda until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies (I usually use my tablespoon) onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until lightly brown.
- After few minutes, remove and let cool on cookie rack.
NotesMy aunt had given me this recipe a while back and I make these when I am in the mood for the thicker, softer chocolate chip cookies. The pudding mix is the key!