SOFT PUMPKIN COOKIES W/ CRAISINS AND WALNUTS
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, egg and pumpkin.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir into mixture until well blended.
- Fold cranberries and walnuts into mixture until incorporated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
NotesBlogged at http://howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More