- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 13/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup All-Bran cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins (or dried cranberries)
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg; add alternately with pumpkin to creamed mixture.
- Stir in All-Bran, nuts and raisins.
- Blend well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
NotesSince these cookies contain Bran, they are very healthy so you can eat more (than you should). They are also very good with a light lemon glaze.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Lau Family Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More