- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 flour tortilla
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce
- Brown ground meat in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Microwave tortillas according to package directions.
- Place meat mixture in the center of tortilla.
- Top with cheese and lettuce if desired.
- Add sour cream and/or taco sauce.
- Roll up tortilla and fold up bottom slightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More