- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 flour tortilla
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce
- Brown ground meat in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Microwave tortillas according to package directions.
- Place meat mixture in the center of tortilla.
- Top with cheese and lettuce if desired.
- Add sour cream and/or taco sauce.
- Roll up tortilla and fold up bottom slightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More