- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs -- room temp.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Melt together 5 oz. semisweet chocolate, 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate and butter. Cool slightly.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla together until thick.
- Add melted chocolate mixture and blend one minute. Scrape bowl.
- Add flour mixture on low and mix until blended. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by generous tablespoons about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for approximately 13 minutes or until they rise
- slightly and form a thin crust. Remove and cool 2 or 3 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Then carefully remove to rack to continue cooling
NotesSource of Recipe
Rosie's Bakery Cookbook
It would be impossible to find a better chocolate cookie.
A MUST for chocoholics!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More