- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- Combine butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in flour until a ball of dough forms.
- Place dough into one 9-inch prepared pie plate. Gently press the crust into and up the sides of the pie plate.
- You can decoratively mark the edge of the dough with your knuckles or the tines of a fork. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325
- Remove crust from the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle pecans on bottom of pastry shell. Combine eggs and remaining ingredients stirring until blended.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- This pie always tastes better the day after you bake it.
NotesThis pie is called somewhat because the pastry is failproof. The traditional crust involved hours and too much time! This crust is rich and flaky. You can always use a frozen prepared pie crust, if you chose.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More