- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 tsp honey
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Prepare the dressing by thoroughly mixing together all dressing ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to dress the salad. (Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead.)
- Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F. Place the chicken breasts in one layer in a baking dish with 1/2 cup water. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes until completely cooked through. Remove cooked chicken breasts from baking pan, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, then cover and refrigerate.
- When the breasts are completely chilled (at least 2 hours refrigerated), dice into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in pecans, grapes, celery and dressing
NotesTender chicken breast, crunchy pecans and the juicy burst of sweet ripe grapes are a winning combination. A honey-sweetened mayonnaise dressing accented with poppy seeds adds the finishing touch. -Whole Foods.