- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryI love this recipe when I am craving something not so healthy like a strawberry milkshake. It is a great alternative and hits the spot everytime. And I can make it quicker than I can go to the ice cream store. Love it... quick, easy, and delicious.
**I say it is Sugar free because I always use the sugar free Light & Fit yogurt and the sugar free creamer**
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (I prefer the low fat, low sugar type)
- 4-5 frozen strawberries (you can substitute any frozen fruit)
- 1/4 cup french vanilla liquid coffee creamer (This depends on how thick you would like your smoothie. I love to use fat free or sugar free.)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or smoothie maker until it is your desired consistancy.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy.