- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (I prefer the low fat, low sugar type)
- 4-5 frozen strawberries (you can substitute any frozen fruit)
- 1/4 cup french vanilla liquid coffee creamer (This depends on how thick you would like your smoothie. I love to use fat free or sugar free.)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or smoothie maker until it is your desired consistancy.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy.
NotesI love this recipe when I am craving something not so healthy like a strawberry milkshake. It is a great alternative and hits the spot everytime. And I can make it quicker than I can go to the ice cream store. Love it... quick, easy, and delicious.
**I say it is Sugar free because I always use the sugar free Light & Fit yogurt and the sugar free creamer**
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delightful DessertsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More