- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3 to 4 pound fryer that has been stewed in water, boned and chopped up
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 package (10 or 12) corn tortillas torn in pieces
- Mix together
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ to ½ cup Rotel tomatoes (hot)
- Layer chicken onions tortillas and cheese. Pour the soups over and be sure some goes to the bottom of the pan. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
NotesThis is my grandmother's recipe and is a very easy dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More