- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3 to 4 pound fryer that has been stewed in water, boned and chopped up
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 package (10 or 12) corn tortillas torn in pieces
- Mix together
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ to ½ cup Rotel tomatoes (hot)
- Layer chicken onions tortillas and cheese. Pour the soups over and be sure some goes to the bottom of the pan. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
NotesThis is my grandmother's recipe and is a very easy dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Fun appetizers and snacks
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More