- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is my grandmother's recipe and is a very easy dinner.
- 1 3 to 4 pound fryer that has been stewed in water, boned and chopped up
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 package (10 or 12) corn tortillas torn in pieces
- Mix together
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ to ½ cup Rotel tomatoes (hot)
- Layer chicken onions tortillas and cheese. Pour the soups over and be sure some goes to the bottom of the pan. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.