- Cooking Time: 42–47
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- ¼ lb butter
- 2 lg onion, yellow or white
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 green peppers
- 2 carrots
- 2 lbs yucca
- 2 cubes fish or chicken stock
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 scotch bonnet peppers
- 1 liter coconut milk
- 3 green bananas
- 1 lb fresh conch
- Melt butter in a large pan on low heat.
- Roughly, chop onion, garlic and green peppers.
- Sauté in butter for 5–10 minutes.
- Peel and roughly chop all the other vegetables and add them to the pan.
- Turn up the heat and fast fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and chopped coriander to the mix.
- Burst the scotch bonnet pepper between your fingers (watch it doesn't get in your eyes) and add to the pot.
- Add coconut milk and let simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Chop bananas into large chunks and simmer for another 7 minutes or until the bananas are soft.
- Wash, peel and cut the conch into small pieces and add to the pot.
- Let simmer for 5 more minutes.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More