- Cooking Time: 42–47
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- ¼ lb butter
- 2 lg onion, yellow or white
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 green peppers
- 2 carrots
- 2 lbs yucca
- 2 cubes fish or chicken stock
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 scotch bonnet peppers
- 1 liter coconut milk
- 3 green bananas
- 1 lb fresh conch
- Melt butter in a large pan on low heat.
- Roughly, chop onion, garlic and green peppers.
- Sauté in butter for 5–10 minutes.
- Peel and roughly chop all the other vegetables and add them to the pan.
- Turn up the heat and fast fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and chopped coriander to the mix.
- Burst the scotch bonnet pepper between your fingers (watch it doesn't get in your eyes) and add to the pot.
- Add coconut milk and let simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Chop bananas into large chunks and simmer for another 7 minutes or until the bananas are soft.
- Wash, peel and cut the conch into small pieces and add to the pot.
- Let simmer for 5 more minutes.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More