- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- 1 Stick of butter, melted
- 2 - 8 OZ pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Place one package of crescent rolls in the bottom of 9x13 pan, smoothing the seams to form the bottom crust.
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla and 1 Cup sugar until smooth.
- Spread over raw crescent crust.
- Place the other package of crescent rolls on to the cream cheese mixture, smoothing the seams to form the top crust.
- Into the melted butter, stir 1/2 Cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the butter mixture over the top crust.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool before slicing.
NotesI almost by-passed this dessert at a Christmas Party luncheon but I succumbed to temptation and I'm glad I did!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More