- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- 1 Stick of butter, melted
- 2 - 8 OZ pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Place one package of crescent rolls in the bottom of 9x13 pan, smoothing the seams to form the bottom crust.
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla and 1 Cup sugar until smooth.
- Spread over raw crescent crust.
- Place the other package of crescent rolls on to the cream cheese mixture, smoothing the seams to form the top crust.
- Into the melted butter, stir 1/2 Cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the butter mixture over the top crust.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool before slicing.
NotesI almost by-passed this dessert at a Christmas Party luncheon but I succumbed to temptation and I'm glad I did!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More