- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 or 3 8 oz cream cheese blocks
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 stick butter or margarine (1/2 C)
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Roll out 1 can crescent rolls in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix 1 C sugar , vanilla and all of the cream cheese.
- Spread on crescent rolls.
- Top will other can of crescent rolls.
- Melt stick of butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy in moderation!
NotesHeart attack in a pan but sooo good. Last time I made had to kick the big guy out of my office...he kept coming back for more over and over...did not want to be responsible for the coronary about to happen...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
NFPG Recipe Collection
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More