- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 or 3 8 oz cream cheese blocks
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 stick butter or margarine (1/2 C)
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Roll out 1 can crescent rolls in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix 1 C sugar , vanilla and all of the cream cheese.
- Spread on crescent rolls.
- Top will other can of crescent rolls.
- Melt stick of butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy in moderation!
NotesHeart attack in a pan but sooo good. Last time I made had to kick the big guy out of my office...he kept coming back for more over and over...did not want to be responsible for the coronary about to happen...
Breads and Pastry 101
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More