- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 or 3 8 oz cream cheese blocks
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 stick butter or margarine (1/2 C)
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Roll out 1 can crescent rolls in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix 1 C sugar , vanilla and all of the cream cheese.
- Spread on crescent rolls.
- Top will other can of crescent rolls.
- Melt stick of butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy in moderation!
NotesHeart attack in a pan but sooo good. Last time I made had to kick the big guy out of my office...he kept coming back for more over and over...did not want to be responsible for the coronary about to happen...
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More