- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 or 3 8 oz cream cheese blocks
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 stick butter or margarine (1/2 C)
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Roll out 1 can crescent rolls in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix 1 C sugar , vanilla and all of the cream cheese.
- Spread on crescent rolls.
- Top will other can of crescent rolls.
- Melt stick of butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy in moderation!
NotesHeart attack in a pan but sooo good. Last time I made had to kick the big guy out of my office...he kept coming back for more over and over...did not want to be responsible for the coronary about to happen...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More