- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryHeart attack in a pan but sooo good. Last time I made had to kick the big guy out of my office...he kept coming back for more over and over...did not want to be responsible for the coronary about to happen...
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 or 3 8 oz cream cheese blocks
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 stick butter or margarine (1/2 C)
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Roll out 1 can crescent rolls in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix 1 C sugar , vanilla and all of the cream cheese.
- Spread on crescent rolls.
- Top will other can of crescent rolls.
- Melt stick of butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy in moderation!