- Cooking Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- Servings: 10 or more
- Preparation Time: less than 10 minutes
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls. (Not the 50 percent larger ones just the small ones)
- 2 cups sugar (divided)
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 stick butter (salted or unsalted)
- cinnamon to taste
- Spray 13 X 9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Layer one can of crescent rolls in the baking dish (no need to press seams together)
- Mix until smooth the 2 packages of cream cheese,1 cup sugar and the vanilla.
- Pour and spread over the bottom layer of crescent rolls.
- Unroll 2nd can of crescent rolls and lay over top of cream cheese mixture.
- Melt the butter with the remaining 1 cup of sugar until sugar is somewhat melted.
- Pour over the top of the second layer of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon as much or as little as you like.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until the edges are nicely browned.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend who brought it to a turkey fry we have every year. No one could guess the ingredients nor how easy it was to make. It is delicious hot or cold. You can add as much or as little cinnamon as you like. We like alot of cinnamon. Taste like a cross between a cheese danish or a cheesy cinnamon roll. Enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More