- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c sugar (1 c and 1/2c divided)
- 1t vanilla
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- Line sprayed 9 x 13 pan with one can of crescent rolls, and pinch to close seams.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 c sugar and vanilla. Spread on top of rolls.
- Cover with the other can of rolls.
- Mix melted butter with sugar and spread over top layer.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm, and refrigerate leftovers.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom, and it has been declared a winner with my family. I recommend using Mexican vanilla for this one, instead of Bourbon vanilla, to make it a little more authentic (if this recipe can be called authentic Mexican food).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Short & Sweet
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More