- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c sugar (1 c and 1/2c divided)
- 1t vanilla
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- Line sprayed 9 x 13 pan with one can of crescent rolls, and pinch to close seams.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 c sugar and vanilla. Spread on top of rolls.
- Cover with the other can of rolls.
- Mix melted butter with sugar and spread over top layer.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm, and refrigerate leftovers.
NotesI got this recipe from my mom, and it has been declared a winner with my family. I recommend using Mexican vanilla for this one, instead of Bourbon vanilla, to make it a little more authentic (if this recipe can be called authentic Mexican food).
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More