- Cooking Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis is so easy it's almost a sin. But it's very good and people are always impressed.
The leftovers make great sandwiches.
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- Barbque sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's original or honey)
- I usually line the pan with tinfoil for easier clean-up.
- Lay the tenderloins in the pan and cover with barbeque sauce so that every part of their surfaces are covered.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes and then start checking with a meat thermometer. For me they usually take 50-55 minutes to cook.
- When the inner temperature of the meat reaches 158, take it out and put it on the counter, leave it set for at least a 1/2 hour but longer is ok.
- I usually leave them sit for 45 minutes to an hour before carving them. I tend to carve them on the thin side but whatever you want will always work.
- These are SO tender and good!