BackstoryWhatever the soup or stew Rhodes™ Soup Bowls make the meal a delicious occasion you will want to savor.
- 1 Loaf Rhodes ™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut loaf into thirds. Form each third into a ball.
- If using rolls combine 4 rolls to make a ball. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet. Brush with egg.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and slice off top. Hollow out bread and fill with favorite dip, chili or soup.
- For larger bowls cut loaf in half or use 6 dinner rolls.