- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cups (250 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh blueberries
- Beat the eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla until well combined. Mix the dry ingredients together and add them to the egg mixture in two or three portions, alternating with the sour cream. Fold in the blueberries and spoon the batter into greased and floured muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated 400F (200C) oven for 20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
NotesThey are wonderful, so moist, light and not overly sweet. I only tweaked it by using canola oil instead of vegetable oil and used frozen berries I had saved in my freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
culinary karmaSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More