- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 (1 lb. 5 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 oz.) frozen nondairy topping, thawed
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. raisins
- walnut crust:
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- Walnut Crust:
- Combine walnuts, butter and flour until well mixed. Press into a 10-inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.Cool.
- Blend together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over walnut crust.
- Top with apple pie filling.
- Combine sour cream, cinnamon and raisins, mixing well. Spread over top of pie.
- Chill. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts as desired.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
NotesBest apple pie you'll ever eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More