- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 (1 lb. 5 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 oz.) frozen nondairy topping, thawed
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. raisins
- walnut crust:
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- Walnut Crust:
- Combine walnuts, butter and flour until well mixed. Press into a 10-inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.Cool.
- Blend together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over walnut crust.
- Top with apple pie filling.
- Combine sour cream, cinnamon and raisins, mixing well. Spread over top of pie.
- Chill. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts as desired.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
NotesBest apple pie you'll ever eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More