- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of berries (I used a 50-50 mix of blueberries and raspberries.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour an 8-cup loaf pan.
- Melt 5 tablespoons of salted butter, pour into a large bowl, let cool.
- Add sugar, vanilla, sour cream and egg, stir together until smooth
- Add in pinches to break up any lumps and whisk in the soda and baking powder.
- Stir in the flour until just combined
- Fold in berries
- Pour into the bread pan and bake for one hour to one hour and 15 min. This bread is delicious war, cool, or toasted and buttered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More