- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded process American cheese
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded process American cheese
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Transfer meat to crock pot.
- Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup of cheese, onion and water.
- Reserve 1 cup of corn chips; crush the remaining chips and add to the meat mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- To serve, top with sour cream, remaining cheese and reserved corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More