SOUR CREAM CHILI BAKE
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded process American cheese
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded process American cheese
Brown ground beef; drain.
Transfer meat to crock pot.
Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup of cheese, onion and water.
Reserve 1 cup of corn chips; crush the remaining chips and add to the meat mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
To serve, top with sour cream, remaining cheese and reserved corn chips.