- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt or 10-inch tube pan. in small bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans and 1 tablespoon butter; mix well. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine 1 cup butter and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; blend well.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; mix well. Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture and mixing well after each addition. Spoon half of batter into greased and floured pan. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture over batter concentrating mixture in center of batter. Spoon remaining batter over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted one inch from edge comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Home cookingSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More