- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 c. butter or marg.
- 1 c. white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 1/2 c. all purp. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Cream butter, sugar and 1 egg together well in mixing bowl. Beat in second egg. Add soda and sour cream. Mix
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add to batter. Stir to mix. Put onehalf batter in greased 9 x 9 inch. (or bundt pan)
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts together. Sprinkle one half over batter. Spoon second half of batter here and there over top. Sprinkle second half of cinnamon mixture over all. Bake in 350* oven for 45 min. Serve warm.
- To make gluten free, I use 1 c. rice flour and 1/2 c. potatoe starch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More