- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 c. butter or marg.
- 1 c. white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 1/2 c. all purp. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Cream butter, sugar and 1 egg together well in mixing bowl. Beat in second egg. Add soda and sour cream. Mix
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add to batter. Stir to mix. Put onehalf batter in greased 9 x 9 inch. (or bundt pan)
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts together. Sprinkle one half over batter. Spoon second half of batter here and there over top. Sprinkle second half of cinnamon mixture over all. Bake in 350* oven for 45 min. Serve warm.
- To make gluten free, I use 1 c. rice flour and 1/2 c. potatoe starch.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More