- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Batter Mixture:
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups sugar
- Cream together and then add
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine the following and add to the mixture above
- 2 C flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Nut mixture:
- 1 C chopped nuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 T (level) brown sugar
- Place 1/2 of nut mixture in the bottom of a bundt cake pan.
- Add ½ of the batter.
- Follow with ½ nut mixture and end with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour to 70 minutes until done (test with a toothpick) and let cool for 30 minutes before turning over onto serving plate.
NotesMy mom's recipe
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More