- Cooking Time: 35 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- - (mix well in bowl)
- Streusel topping:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon cold butter
- - (mix all ingredients together and cut in the butter)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan.In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl cream together sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.Slowly beat in the flour mixture and sour cream (little flour, little sour cream, little flour, little sour cream....)
- Spoon half of batter into pan. Sprinkle the mixed up filling ingredients on top.
- Then spoon the other half batter over filling.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping evenly over batter.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More