- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 1/2 oz can cream corn (small can)
- 1 C sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C cooking oil
- 1 C cornmeal, self-rising
- Mix well together all ingredients and pour into a hot, oiled 10" skillet.
- Bake in preheated 400° oven for *30 min.
- (*Better check after 15 or 20 minutes--your oven may vary. I put the oiled skillet into the pre-heated oven first and then start preparing the cornbread.)
- If this isn't the best cornbread you ever tasted, then you just don't like good stuff!
NotesThis is another recipe that everybody asks for. I don't know where this came from but my Mother has made it since I was small. It goes great with any soup, stew, chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More