- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 1/2 oz can cream corn (small can)
- 1 C sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C cooking oil
- 1 C cornmeal, self-rising
- Mix well together all ingredients and pour into a hot, oiled 10" skillet.
- Bake in preheated 400° oven for *30 min.
- (*Better check after 15 or 20 minutes--your oven may vary. I put the oiled skillet into the pre-heated oven first and then start preparing the cornbread.)
- If this isn't the best cornbread you ever tasted, then you just don't like good stuff!
NotesThis is another recipe that everybody asks for. I don't know where this came from but my Mother has made it since I was small. It goes great with any soup, stew, chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Fit With Good Food!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More