- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryTastes a lot like spagetti but better.
- 8 oz shell noodles ( I use mini penne)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound ground beef cooked and drained
- 16 oz spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz shredded chedder cheese
- Cook and drain noodles
- Mix them with sour cream
- Mix meat with spaghetti sauce
- In a 2 qt casserole dish layer noodles then meat then cheese until all ingrediants are gone, you should end with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 min.