- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box butter yellow cake mix
- 1 small package French vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Combine in a large bowl, cake mix, pudding, water, oil, sour cream, eggs and extracts.
- Mix on low speed for about 1 minute on low speed.
- Mix for 3 additional minutes on HIGH.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt or tube cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool 15 minutes in
- Loosen edges with a knife and turn out onto a cooling rack.
- Let cake cool completely and transfer to a serving plate.
- Dust lightly with powdered (10X) sugar just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More