- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box butter yellow cake mix
- 1 small package French vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Combine in a large bowl, cake mix, pudding, water, oil, sour cream, eggs and extracts.
- Mix on low speed for about 1 minute on low speed.
- Mix for 3 additional minutes on HIGH.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt or tube cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool 15 minutes in
- Loosen edges with a knife and turn out onto a cooling rack.
- Let cake cool completely and transfer to a serving plate.
- Dust lightly with powdered (10X) sugar just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
50 Shades of Taste
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More