- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBYS 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice or milk
- PREHEAT oven to 350Â° F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- FOR STREUSEL:COMBINE brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice in small bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- FOR BATTER:COMBINE flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- TO ASSEMBLE: SPOON half of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle Streusel over batter, not allowing Streusel to touch sides of pan. Top with remaining batter. Make sure batter layer touches edges of pan.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes in pan on wire rack. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle with Glaze.
- FOR GLAZE: COMBINE 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar and 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice or milk in small bowl; stir until smooth.
NotesA surprise filling of brown sugar streusel makes this pumpkin-flavored cake a special treat. Save a bit of icing for drizzling over each serving of this wonderful cake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Summertime SippersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More