- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups self-rising flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well.Put into ungreased muffin pans. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Dough will also keep well in the refrigerator for about a week.
NotesThis is a recipe from the northeast Georgia Mountains. This is a simple recipe for delicious rolls. This recipes makes 12 rolls using a regular muffin pan. You could use mini muffin pans for smaller rolls for a shower or brunch. Hope you enjoy!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More