- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis is a recipe from the northeast Georgia Mountains. This is a simple recipe for delicious rolls. This recipes makes 12 rolls using a regular muffin pan. You could use mini muffin pans for smaller rolls for a shower or brunch. Hope you enjoy!
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups self-rising flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well.Put into ungreased muffin pans. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Dough will also keep well in the refrigerator for about a week.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More