- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 c cubed sourdough bread
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Heat garlic and oil over low heat and melt butter into the oil.
- Place the gread in a large bowl and toss with garlic oil mixture.
- Season with pepper and parmesan.
- Spread croutons evenly on a baking sheet and bake until crisp and golden, making sure to check every 15 minutes and stir croutons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce