- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart dill pickles
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 cups sugar
- Drain pickles.
- Add garlic and sugar to pickle juice and stir until dissolved.
- Rinse out jar and put pickles and juice back in jar and refrigerate.
- After slicing the pickles, put the slices and juice into a large container,
- then add garlic (I use 1 whole bulb, with cloves peeled, cut in half),
- then add sugar and 1 small bottle hot sauce.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate, stirring
- a couple times a day, for 5 days.
- They are sooooo delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More