- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 c 3/4" cubes sourdough bread (~6 oz)
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 6T freshly grated Parm cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Place bread cubes in large bowl. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Drizzle oil oer and toss to coat evenly.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
- Spread out cubes on heavy large baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden brown, using metal spatula to turn bread cubes occasionally, about 15 minutes. Cool croutons completely
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More