- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour -- more for dusting
- 1/4 teaspoon Instant yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sourdough starter
- Cornmeal or wheat bran as needed
- Everything is the same except that you will put 1/2 cup of sourdough starter in your measuring cup and then add filtered water to make it 1 1/2 cups. Mix this thoroughly and add to flour.
- * A rising bowl is a reed/wicker-like basket that allows the bread to breath when rising.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More