- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 can mushrooms
- 5 slices of turkey lunch meat, diced (or Canadian Bacon)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat or fat free cheese
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onions
- Pepper to taste. (I never use salt on this because canned green beans, cheese, and lunchmeat are pretty salty)
- Mix all ingredients together except the onions. Cook in microwave until cheese is melted. Add onions and enjoy!
NotesI had no food in my house one day and threw some ingredients together because I was starving. It ended up tasting like green bean casserole, but healthier! I subbed dehydrated onions from my spice cabinet for the French Fried Onions that usually go on top, and I could barely tell the difference! Phases 1-3
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More