SOUTHWEST SLOW COOKER WHITE CHILI
- 2 cans Great Northern or Navy beans
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken base or bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (4 ounce) chopped mild green chiles
- 1 small zucchini, chopped, optional
- 1 cup corn kernels, optional
- 1 box frozen (Tyson) Southwest seasoned cooked chicken breast strips, about 2 cups
- (may use 2 cups of cooked chicken and 1 teaspoon chili powder)
Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours. Serve with corn bread.
No Reviews at this time.