- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans Great Northern or Navy beans
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken base or bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (4 ounce) chopped mild green chiles
- 1 small zucchini, chopped, optional
- 1 cup corn kernels, optional
- 1 box frozen (Tyson) Southwest seasoned cooked chicken breast strips, about 2 cups
- (may use 2 cups of cooked chicken and 1 teaspoon chili powder)
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours. Serve with corn bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More