- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp flour- divided
- seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 pork chops
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cup hot chicken broth
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix salt, pepper, 2 tbsp flour together.
- Dredge chops in seasoned flour.
- In a skillet, melt butter and oil together and brown chops on both sides.
- Put chops in a 9x13 pan.
- In same skillet, brown onion and mushrooms until soft.
- Add 1 tbsp flour and stir thoroughly.
- Continue stirring and add hot broth.
- Cook stirring 3-5 minutes until thickened.
- Pour sauce over the chops, cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil then bake uncovered another 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Breads and Pastry 101
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More