- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a Dutch oven, mix onion, pork and beans, mustard, maple syrup, light brown sugar, ketchup, and lemon juice. Top with the bacon pieces. Bake, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More