- Cooking Time: 38-52
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 20-35
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Filling Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- For Crust:
- Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, butter and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans.
- Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until very light golden brown on edges.
- For Filling:
- Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients except pecans in small bowl; mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until filling appears set and knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
NotesIf you like pecan pie, you'll love these!!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More