- Cooking Time: 38-52
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 20-35
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Filling Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- For Crust:
- Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, butter and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans.
- Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until very light golden brown on edges.
- For Filling:
- Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients except pecans in small bowl; mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until filling appears set and knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
NotesIf you like pecan pie, you'll love these!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More