- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Filling Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, butter and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans.
- Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until very light golden brown on edges.
- Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients except pecans in small bowl; mix well. Stir in pecans. Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until filling appears set and knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Cool completely; cut into bars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More