- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c bottled salsa
- 2 T butter, melted
- 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c cornmeal
- 2 T sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 1/4 t active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- Add the ingredients to the machine according to the manufacture’s directions, adding the cheese with milk.
- Select the dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough.
- Punch down.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- On the prepared baking sheet, press the dough into an 8 inch circle.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Cover and let rise in a warms place for about 30 minutes or until nearly double.
- Bake in a 350°F oven about 25 minutes or until bottom of bread is golden brown.
- If necessary, cover loosely with foil the last 5 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Remove from baking sheet; cool slightly on wire rack.
- Serve warm.
NotesSource:Better Homes and Gardens
Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More