- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c bottled salsa
- 2 T butter, melted
- 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c cornmeal
- 2 T sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 1/4 t active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- Add the ingredients to the machine according to the manufacture’s directions, adding the cheese with milk.
- Select the dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough.
- Punch down.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- On the prepared baking sheet, press the dough into an 8 inch circle.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Cover and let rise in a warms place for about 30 minutes or until nearly double.
- Bake in a 350°F oven about 25 minutes or until bottom of bread is golden brown.
- If necessary, cover loosely with foil the last 5 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Remove from baking sheet; cool slightly on wire rack.
- Serve warm.
NotesSource:Better Homes and Gardens
Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More