- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp. cornmeal
- 3 tbsp. instant minced onion
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. each ground cumin, salt, and dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp beef bouillon powder
- In a bowl combine all ingredients; blend well. Package as a gift. TIP: Several batches of seasoning mix may be made at once. Measure 1/3 cup mix for each batch. A zipper-lock bag with small bow may be used as gift package.
- *Each batch is enough for serving of 4, or 1 pound ground beef and 1 (15 ounce) can beans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More