- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Oil, enough to fill a large pot half way,canola or peanut oil
- 3 eggs(beaten)
- 3c self rising flour
- 1tsp garlic salt
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp black pepper
- 3 or 4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast
- In a medium bowl beat eggs,in another bowl combine the flour and seasonings.
- Pour oil in a large pan, fill no farther than half way up the side of the pot.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Dip chicken in egg and then the flour, and lower into the oil very slowly.
- White meat cook for 8 to 10 minutes, dark meat cook for 13 to 14 minutes.
- This is the best fried chicken ever.
NotesWell it was hit and miss with this one, I wanted a yummy fried chicken recipe and wanted to get it right, my hubby was the guinea pig in this case.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More