- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme (optional for heat)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cups shortening for frying
- In large skillet, heat shortening until shimmering but not smoking, about 350 F. Wash pork chops and pat dry.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper together. Coat chops in flour mixture until completely covered.
- Place chops in skillet and fry until golden brown for 20 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain on paper towels
- PREP TIME 5 Min
- COOK TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 4
NotesServe with butter beans, mashed taters, gravy and corn bread, with nanner puding & iced tea with lemon!
The Social Cookbook
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More