- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme (optional for heat)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cups shortening for frying
- In large skillet, heat shortening until shimmering but not smoking, about 350 F. Wash pork chops and pat dry.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper together. Coat chops in flour mixture until completely covered.
- Place chops in skillet and fry until golden brown for 20 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain on paper towels
- PREP TIME 5 Min
- COOK TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 4
NotesServe with butter beans, mashed taters, gravy and corn bread, with nanner puding & iced tea with lemon!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More