SOUTHERN GREEN BEANS
- Cooking Time: 20 or until liq. absorbs
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- 1 large can green beans (i like italian, but can use french, they absorb flavors more because they are thinner.
- 3 slices bacon (cooked, drained, and crumbled)
- 1/2 small onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar(or regular vinegar, you choice)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Put into skillet on stove and heat until is medium.
Add the bacon and cook until bacon is crisp, remove to paper towels to drain, keep fat in skillet. Crumble when cooled.
Add onions and saute until just lightly browned, watch closely will over cook.
Add green beans (undrained)
Add vinegar and cook on medium low until liquid is almost evaporated. (can hardly find any liquid) (careful not to burn)
Serve with bacon sprinkled over green beans.