- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip
- In a large bowl, mix by hand cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, green onions, chili powder, Creole-style seasoning, Cheddar cheese, ham and creamy salad dressing.
- Form the mixture into one or more balls.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Naked MacaronSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More