- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip
- In a large bowl, mix by hand cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, green onions, chili powder, Creole-style seasoning, Cheddar cheese, ham and creamy salad dressing.
- Form the mixture into one or more balls.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More