- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla OR lemon extract
- Cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternately.
- Pour into a prepared tube pan or 2 loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
NotesThis is a recipe that has been handed down over the years. It has such a rich and delicious flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More