- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla OR lemon extract
- Cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternately.
- Pour into a prepared tube pan or 2 loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
NotesThis is a recipe that has been handed down over the years. It has such a rich and delicious flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Short & SweetSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More