- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla OR lemon extract
- Cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternately.
- Pour into a prepared tube pan or 2 loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
NotesThis is a recipe that has been handed down over the years. It has such a rich and delicious flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More