- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGrilled franks served in a bun with a southern twist - sweet and sour broccoli coleslaw
The broccoli coleslaw may be made several hours before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
- PAM for Grilling Spray
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pkg (12 oz) broccoli coleslaw
- 1 pkg (12 oz) jumbo beef franks
- 4 bratwurst rolls
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Spray clean, cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Stir together vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and celery seed in medium bowl. Add broccoli coleslaw and toss to combine; cover and set aside.
- Grill franks 5 to 10 minutes or until hot, turning frequently. Toast inside of rolls.
- Place franks in rolls and top each frank with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1/3 cup broccoli slaw. Serve immediately. Extra coleslaw may be served on the side or with another meal.
- The broccoli coleslaw may be made several hours before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.