- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- PAM for Grilling Spray
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pkg (12 oz) broccoli coleslaw
- 1 pkg (12 oz) jumbo beef franks
- 4 bratwurst rolls
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Spray clean, cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Stir together vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and celery seed in medium bowl. Add broccoli coleslaw and toss to combine; cover and set aside.
- Grill franks 5 to 10 minutes or until hot, turning frequently. Toast inside of rolls.
- Place franks in rolls and top each frank with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1/3 cup broccoli slaw. Serve immediately. Extra coleslaw may be served on the side or with another meal.
- The broccoli coleslaw may be made several hours before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
NotesGrilled franks served in a bun with a southern twist - sweet and sour broccoli coleslaw
The broccoli coleslaw may be made several hours before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More