- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Tea Bags (or 5 family size bags)
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Sugar (I use 2 1/2 cups)
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a medium pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, pour into gallon jug fill the jug up with water and stir.
- Store in frig.
- Can serve with ice and lemon slices.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More