- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Tea Bags (or 5 family size bags)
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Sugar (I use 2 1/2 cups)
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a medium pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, pour into gallon jug fill the jug up with water and stir.
- Store in frig.
- Can serve with ice and lemon slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More