- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Tea Bags (or 5 family size bags)
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Sugar (I use 2 1/2 cups)
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a medium pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, pour into gallon jug fill the jug up with water and stir.
- Store in frig.
- Can serve with ice and lemon slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
A Falcon FeastSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More