- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Tea Bags (or 5 family size bags)
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Sugar (I use 2 1/2 cups)
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a medium pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, pour into gallon jug fill the jug up with water and stir.
- Store in frig.
- Can serve with ice and lemon slices.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More