- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 lbs sweet potatoes
- 12 Tbs butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Cook until tender on stove top.
- Drain and mash.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter stir into potatoes, with eggs and cinnamon.
- Put in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine flour and 8 tbsp butter, sugar, salt and chipped pecans
- Pour over top of potatoes
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
NotesBetter then Sweet potato pie... though, I don't like sweet potato pie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More