- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 lbs sweet potatoes
- 12 Tbs butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Cook until tender on stove top.
- Drain and mash.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter stir into potatoes, with eggs and cinnamon.
- Put in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine flour and 8 tbsp butter, sugar, salt and chipped pecans
- Pour over top of potatoes
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
NotesBetter then Sweet potato pie... though, I don't like sweet potato pie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More