- Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: appx 1 hour
- 1 Lb.cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c.confectioners sugar
- 2 medium bananas,very ripe
- 10 7" flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 c caramel sauce(recipie follows)
- 4 med.bananas,for garnish
- whipped cream
- fresh mint
- caramel sauce:
- 1 C. sugar
- 1/2 C water
- 1 C heavy cream
- Combine sugar and water,bring to boil,stirring often.
- cook until deep brown color,and thick like syrup.10-15 min.
- remove from heat,stir in creamring to boil again until thick,appx.2-3 min.
- mash the 2 ripe bananas
- mix softened cream cheese with bananas,beat until smooth
- spead 1/4 c mixture over 1/2 of tortilla,fold over and press slightly
- continue this until all tortillas are done.
- place on plate and cover with plastic wrap
- refrigerate until set appx.30 min.
- heat 1T butter and fry tortillas 3 at a time,2 min per side until brown
- cut each into 3 pieces
- spoon 1/4 C caramel sauce over each
- garnish with sliced bananas,whipped cream,and mint.
- very tasty,enjoy
Notesold southwest favorite
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Summertime SippersSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More